Finally Famous Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Famous Productions

All Things Music

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» February Contest Track Ensane - The Haunting
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:16 pm by Kalamity

» Febuary Contest Entry: Plot(Ft KAlamity&TNT) - ALONE
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 am by ChevelleJames

» Not Sure - CONTEST ENTRY (PROD. YUNG TWICE0
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 am by ChevelleJames

» Whats Your Favorite Horror Movie?
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am by Prophet D

» Young Twice
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 pm by young_twice

» Febuary Contest Entry: Joker - Not Built To Last
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 pm by Kalamity

» Arieth Mu Online
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Who Will Land Carmello Anthony
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:38 pm by Admin

» Febuary Contest Finalist: Trey - CutThroat Revenge
Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:23 am by Prophet D

Leasing Information Guideline.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Leasing Information Guideline. Empty
PostSubject: Leasing Information Guideline.   Leasing Information Guideline. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:38 am

Trying to create a album?Having difficulties finding affordable beats?Once again you have found yourself in the RIGHT place!!! Finally Famous Productions is a group of producers who have united to make your life easier. We offer a wide variety of instrumentals/beats for your needs, at an affordable price!!!!

How to purchase a lease. Once you have contacted the producer you wish to purchase a beat from you will recieve options of payment methods including, PayPal, Money Order,or Check. There may be more ways in which your producer prefers payment these are just the standard methods.

Please remember to allways give credit to the producer of the beat or Finally Famous Productions. (I.E. prod. by Klagen or prod.by Finally Famous Productions)

Some beats will contain sampled material and it will be the buyers responsibility to get clearance on the beats. If your not sure whether the beat contains samples simply ask the producer of the beat and they will guide you in the right direction.

1st option- the free download- this will be provided for each of our beats. Each beat will be tagged by the producer of the beat and will be allowed for non-profit uses. See our Free Beats Policy https://finallyfamousprod.forumotion.com/t3-free-beat-policy

Standard Lease- Our standard lease policy is for artist who are looking to profit from the use of our beats. This will be the first of many profitable ways to use our beats. A standard lease will be available for 10 U.S. dollars. What you get when purchasing a standard lease. You will recieve a high quality MP3 version of the beat with one low playing tag (producer of choice tag) either at the begining or end of your beat. With a standard beat you will be allowed to sell up to and no more than 1000 copies of the song in which the instrumental you purchased evolved from. Keep in mind if you purchase one standard lease you cannot try to profit from a whole cd. It must be sold as a single until all leases are purchased for a complete album. Also with this option you are allowed to use the instrumental to perform in concert up to 10.

Premium Lease- Our premium lease policy is for artist who have the desire to make even more profit then the standard leasing option. A Premium Lease will be available for 25 U.S. Dollars. What you get when purchasing a premium lease. You will recieve a High Quality MP3 version of the beat with no tag. You will be allowed to sell up to 5000 copies of the song in which the instrumental you purchased evolved from.Keep in mind if you purchase one standard lease you cannot try to profit from a whole cd. It must be sold as a single until all leases are purchased for a complete album. This is great for an artist with a regional fanbase.Also with this option you are allowed to use the beat to perform shows up to 50.

Exclusive Lease- Our exclusive lease policy is for an artist who desires to take a beat off the market. If you purchase an exclusive lease the instrumental will no longer be available for free download or any of our other leasing options. When purchasing an exclusive lease the beat will be available in High Quality MP3 or WAV. format. The choice is at the customers discretion. Pricing for exclusive leases will be 100 U.S. dollars and up, but will have to be decided between you and the producer you choose from in the Finally Famous Productions Camp.

Pick a Producer Program- This program will be implemented only for leasing options. An example of this would be for instance say you like a specific producer here on Finally Famous Productions and you would like to purchase 3 standard leases. Since a standard lease is 10 U.S. Dollars. We will give you a price cut and Sell them for the price of 2. So you would recieve 3 Standard Leases for 20 U.S. dollars. # premium leases in this program will be 100 U.S. dollars. Exclusives in this program will be at the option of the producer you choose.

Back to top Go down
https://finallyfamousprod.forumotion.com

Leasing Information Guideline.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finally Famous Productions :: Introducton :: Services-
Jump to: