Finally Famous Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Famous Productions

All Things Music

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» February Contest Track Ensane - The Haunting
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:16 pm by Kalamity

» Febuary Contest Entry: Plot(Ft KAlamity&TNT) - ALONE
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 am by ChevelleJames

» Not Sure - CONTEST ENTRY (PROD. YUNG TWICE0
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 am by ChevelleJames

» Whats Your Favorite Horror Movie?
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am by Prophet D

» Young Twice
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 pm by young_twice

» Febuary Contest Entry: Joker - Not Built To Last
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 pm by Kalamity

» Arieth Mu Online
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Who Will Land Carmello Anthony
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:38 pm by Admin

» Febuary Contest Finalist: Trey - CutThroat Revenge
"when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:23 am by Prophet D

"when its over" the EP! FREE DL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jdexpeditious

jdexpeditious

"when its over" the EP! FREE DL Empty
PostSubject: "when its over" the EP! FREE DL   "when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:39 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?g7w1ix7xzx3334u
Back to top Go down
ChevelleJames

ChevelleJames

PostSubject: Re: "when its over" the EP! FREE DL   "when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm

jdexpeditious wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g7w1ix7xzx3334u
give me alittle ill give u a full review alittle later
Back to top Go down
jdexpeditious

jdexpeditious

PostSubject: Re: "when its over" the EP! FREE DL   "when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Alright! Thanks
Back to top Go down
ChevelleJames

ChevelleJames

PostSubject: Re: "when its over" the EP! FREE DL   "when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 am

just did a alittle quick review

bow to the ground- pretty solid flow actually enjoyed the
track seemed mostly on point

all alone- Definatly a different style wasn't bad hard to get into
but liked the change up

Even Tho- So far ur best flowing track, hook wasn't bad think addin alittle more
to i would bumped it up best track so far tho

Hiphop Story- Solid topic, flow goes off alittle bit in some spots but not bad, Think for the
hoook should have had different effects or something just sounded dry. The second verse
had good flow just major quality difference,

and then i fall- Very mellow, really liked thisss tough to say which my fav between even tho

Alone Again- Solid track that second verse is killer couldn't really find anything wrong with this

What you make it- not a bad track, had trouble gettin into this one idk why.

Secret Name- flow was alittle off on this one was a tougher one to flow tho
still wasn't horrible.

Overall- Great quality enjoyed that aspect for sure. Two favs are even tho and ,and then i fall
The flow was pretty good could be worked on tho. maybe mixing in different speeds of tracks tryin alittle
faster be a good idea. Also not having so many premade hooks. Other than that
worth a listen

7/10 good work look forward to more
Back to top Go down
jdexpeditious

jdexpeditious

PostSubject: Re: "when its over" the EP! FREE DL   "when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 pm

thank you! I really appreciate anyone's time in reviewing this mixtape. Also, do I have permission to put this up on youtube? I am posting peoples reviews on my mixtape up on youtube. Bad/Good!
Back to top Go down
ChevelleJames

ChevelleJames

PostSubject: Re: "when its over" the EP! FREE DL   "when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:02 pm

jdexpeditious wrote:
thank you! I really appreciate anyone's time in reviewing this mixtape. Also, do I have permission to put this up on youtube? I am posting peoples reviews on my mixtape up on youtube. Bad/Good!

yessir go ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "when its over" the EP! FREE DL   "when its over" the EP! FREE DL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"when its over" the EP! FREE DL
Page 1 of 1